Sunday, November 14, 2010

some at home scrapping

I'm not always able to go out scrapbooking but that's why I'm so happy to have a space to call my own. With this past weekend being an extra long one I was able to get some stuff accomplished as well as have some fun play time.

I so needed to scrapbook about my new coffee pot. I've had the worse run of coffee machines lately, with having 3 others die on me! Those who know me know I love my coffee so I decided to try a new kind out. I'm totally loving it!
This layout was done with Stampin' Up! Designer Series paper (Elegant Soiree), Ali Edward's stamps from Tech. Tuesday.
 I have a box set aside for new stuff that I get so that I can use some of the new fun scrapbooking purchases that I've made. But lately I haven't been digging into it due to getting monthly scrapbooking kits. These are papers that I got late in August from We R Memory Keepers. They worked so well with these photos of Abby.
 Some more oldies from the "new box" Jilliebean Soup papers paired with my go to favorite, crumb cake (kraft) paper from Stampin' Up! Owen loves to walk now that he has his monkey backpack/leash thing. I don't worry about him running off on me in the stores. Last time I tried him walking without the monkey I had to chase him around the local grocery store!
 LOVE this photo! My sweet man washing my floors! Wink wink! Layout was done with Crate papers.
 These next two layouts were done with Scrapshotz November kit featuring SEI moonrise papers.
 The only thing I added was some red chipboard hearts to Ethan's layout. I love the pop of color!
 This layout came from the "new box" too, but these papers were boughten so long ago that I forgot when! I do know that they are Basic Grey's Max & Whiskers papers.
I was able to get all these layouts done in 2 days despite having to feed my family and take care of other stuff. I used Becky Fleck's page maps 2 for all my jumping points for my scrapbooking this weekend. I love how it helps simplify the creative process without stifling it! I highly recommend it!

No comments: