Wednesday, October 05, 2011

carving out a bit of time

Does is seem like every year life gets busier and faster paced than the year prior? It sure seems like that to me. I had all these big plans over the summer to do so many fun things, spend more time just relaxing with my kids, spend time in my scrapbooking room, exercise and take care of myself, watch movies that I'd like to see. Well not much of that got done and whether I like it or not that's the way it is. What I did miss and would like to fix is the fact that I didn't have much alone time, specifically time away from everything. Still trying to figure out how to fit that in but I'm coming up short. Running allowed me that quiet but since I've been running on my treadmill it still seems like there are always people around, c'est la vie right?

Now with full time work, family time, extra curricular activities for the kids and my scrapbooking classes the balancing act is in full swing. Still learning to balance it all, not succeeding on some fronts, but doing well on others. My running has been slowed down due to a potential hip injury. I say potential because I'm hoping my doctor and I caught it before it became a full blown injury that would have stopped my running all together, instead of taking only a few days break.

So like all of you, I can't do it all and I don't every claim that I can...personally crafting time has been severely limited so my postings won't be regular. But I will leave you with a layout that I've done semi recently.

No comments: