Friday, October 13, 2006

Yes, bad blogger here

I admit I've been lazy or just too busy, not sure but I haven't been posting too much. I'm having frustrations with my computer and seriously need my brother to take a look at it or else I'm going to be tempted to buy a new one. Hanging on a tiny internet thread waiting until the end of October so that I can get high speed. Trying to plan my dear Ethan's birthday, poor kid always seems to get shafted when it comes to stuff like this, just because he doesn't have the social base that his sister has. My little introvert. Breaks my heart sometimes.

Getting nervous and excited to start my course, worried that I won't figure Braille out. Keep some fingers and toes crossed for me.

Ron started a new job and it seems to be going well, can't wait to see what the new paycheque is like ;)

Trying to get pshyced up to do Christmas cards and am having a hard time just because I'm seriously insulted by my stamp dealer, going to switch to someone new. Learned some very cool new techniques at a class I took a couple of weeks ago, need to put it into practice.

Yea, got my Star Trek Deep Space 9 dvds, am working my way through this series now. So glad I didn't get a bootleg copy this time.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

awwwwwwwww :( i was so excited to come see your blog....where are all the new pictures chicky? hehhehehe just giving you a hard time..but hope you update soon! :)