Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ethan's birthday fun






Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I've been pretty busy. Despite working 3/4 time, it seems like I have more to do. Go figure. First off we had Ethan's 8th birthday this week. I can't believe how much the time goes by so quickly. I've been a mom for 8 years, how is that possible? We had a family birthday at our house and of course Grandma Hilligas made him a awesome Star Wars birthday cake. How cool was that for my little Star Wars fanatic? I made him put on his Halloween costume to take some pictures of Darth Vadar and the cake.

Then we took the kids and met up with Dena and Jonathan (and their kids) at the Royal Alberta Museum for the lego/bob the builder display and such. The kids loved it and it was so cool seeing the neat things that they made out of lego. The girls liked the bob the builder section better cause they could play more. If anyone has young kids I totally recommend this exhibit for them, it rocks! Plus its on display till the end of January if I'm not mistaken. Sorry that the pictures are all out of order!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah she updated :) lol... yeah life is crazy busy, totally understand, but thx for posting some new pictures. I heard about this exhibit..good to know it's worth going to look at! I can't believe Ethan is 8 too.... that freaks me out! They seriously grow up so darn fast! How did you do the white borders, i love em!