Saturday, November 18, 2006

Let the booing and hissing begin!

As of 10 am this morning I'm offically done my Christmas shopping. Pausing here for the swearing @ computers ;) no really I'm done. Between ebay, sears.ca and futureshop.ca I'm just waiting for it to come all in. I figured I better give adequete time for shipping so hopefully things will arrive on time.

On a side note...I've offically signed up for high speed internet. Whoohoo!!!!!! I'll be getting a call as to when they are coming to install. Too cool. Now more pictures can be posted with less wait times, less swearing and fewer cups of coffee. (ok maybe not the coffee, let's not get crazy)

Offically a great day!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

LOl.....that is great Rebecca! You have a lot of time for wrapping gifts :) Hopefully after this weekend, I'll have it all done as well. *sigh* I'm still not sure what I'm buying everyone, sometimes that is the hardest part, thinking of what to get for people!!! Have a good week, enjoy getting your purchases :) Getting mail is always so fun, even if it's not for you!