Thursday, November 09, 2006

Heading out tonight....

This weekend is our annual return to Lloydminister for the Prairie Ornamental Pheasant and Waterfowl Assoication Bird Show. Don't worry we never say it all at one time ;) Not that I'm into birds all that much, what I do like is that its a weekend that Ron and I get to go away and just spend time together. Plus my parents get my kiddos, which they love. The only bummer is that I'm going to be missing taking a very cool card making class (sorry Donna!) cause we are leaving tonight. I still have a ton of stuff to do. Between laundry and packing and having to be parent helper this morning at playschool...I'm swamped. On the bright side, Donna has my scrapbooking order this morning :) I'm going to have to start putting together some page kits and pack up my scrapbooking stuff...did I mention that I get uninteruppted scrapbooking time at the hotel? I tell ya its bliss. Quiet, no cooking or cleaning, time with my wonderful husband, some shopping and scrapbooking. My kind of weekend. I'll post some pictures when I get back on Sunday!

No comments: