Friday, January 26, 2007

Its been a long time

Everything has just been crazy busy this last while. Between family and obligations time is almost not existant. I've finally finished up some scrapbooking layouts for my design team assignment this month. Funny how some layouts come so easily and others just take forever and drive you crazy. I redid one layout 3 times just cause it bugged me. Done, finally. Whew.

Seriously procrastinating about my braille course. Finally sat down yesterday and got half of the next lesson done. Its all coming together now.

Got some new digital photography books in (bought @ chapters online) and am loving them. Learning more and more about my camera. My photography course starts February 7 so I'm really excited about this.

Totally sore and moving slow-mo today. My yoga-pilates class is great but apparently I have muscles that have never been used up in till now. :0 pain. This is good though, got to get into better shape. Muffin body is not good. Ok, need to stretch and move or else pain is worse. Chiao!

No comments: