Sunday, November 02, 2008

scrapbooky stuff...

Just a little layout to share. I submitted this one for publication and its been a few months so I'm assuming it didn't get picked up. But I absolutely love it so I don't care :) Other news...
I'm so excited...I just prepaid for a 3 month scrapbook kit subscription to this place ttp://memoryworkshop.ca/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=30

I've been checking out their kits and they seem like a really great deal plus they are in Canada. Whoohoo! No exchange rate to deal with. Hopefully the shipping will be quick, its pretty reasonable for $8.25. And I've been wanting these Daisy Bucket papers for a while. I opted for the prepaid option because who doesn't have a hard time spending $99 on scrapbooking supplies at one shot? This way I've got new stuff coming for 3 months without having to pay every month. I'm going to check it out for 3 months then we'll see if I continue. I'll post a review later.


4 comments:

M Plamondon said...

Your layout is fantastic! You are so good!!

Adrienne said...

I love that layout... they should have totally published it! Keep trying :) Those kits look really cool.... let me know when you get the first one in!

~Kennie~ said...

Can't believe you haven't heard anything back on your layout! It's gorgeous!!!!!!!

MrsD07 said...

Gorgeous page, I can't believe it wasn't picked up!!!