Saturday, December 06, 2008

Festival de Noel projects

I said that I'd post them so here they are. I won 3 prizes and had so much fun doing these crafts. I did forget to photograph my advent calendar and my winter mini album...I'll try to remember to do them later. My very favorite project...my Joy wreath. *LOVE* how this turned out. I won 1st with it. My little singing angels all gold and white and while I didn't place with these I loved them too. First place in this category was a cross-stitched santa picture which was gorgeous and probably took forever to do.

My Christmas card which placed 3rd.
And my scrapbook layout which placed 2nd.

Pictures of Abby, Owen and Santa. Could not get Ethan to come with us.

Abby won a first and a fifth place for her projects (scrapbook page and card). She was so excited!






Rhonda's trees that won second place. They were so awesome!
So of the other projects. There were so many great enteries! The judges must have had a hard time picking winners.










2 comments:

M Plamondon said...

Great job Rebecca!!
I saw them at the craft show. I love your wreath and the advent calendar!!

~Kennie~ said...

All your projects are lovely Rebecca! Congratulations! I must say, I love the wreath!! Do you have directions on how to make it? Or did you just come up with it yourself?