Monday, August 10, 2009

just a quickie post...

Just wanted to share the little girl's purse that I made on Saturday for my cutie niece. It's her birthday on Tuesday but we celebrated on Sunday. I made up my own pattern and used felt from the $ store and added fun scrapbooking supplies. It was surprisingly easy to do. The only difficulty I had was creating some sort of closure for the top flap. So I sewed a ribbon loop around a button. The cute ribbon came from a package of Making Memories ribbon. It matched perfectly.
Hopefully Em likes it :)
We're starting off on a crazy busy week. The kids are in VBS every morning this week and I'm off doing errands and trying to finish up the details for my latest venture. Praying that things go smoothly for that.
We've also got family coming to visit this weekend and birthday/anniversaries galore in the next part of August. Plus I start working at the end of August (more on that later) I'm excited and a bit nervous hoping that I can get everything done.
And I'm off on my whirlwind week....

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

CUTE! I love the purses/bags you have made.... I bet it's something fun and different to work on too, and the recipient of the gift will looooove it!