Monday, October 12, 2009

The latest scrapbooking...

I finally got a chance to do a little scrapbooking on Friday night. Its been so long I almost forgot what to do! I think between not having the actual time to scrapbook and the fact that I haven't been taking that many pictures of my own kids its been hard to be inspired. Yes, I'm a scrapbooker and don't have many pictures from the last 2 months. Sometimes you just need to live in the moment ;) Here's the first layout that I did of one of my new nephews (I've got 2!) He's such a cute baby but Owen sure doesn't like it when Ron or I hold other babies. I used Cosmo Cricket's Earth Love paper line with Basic Grey ribbons, Adorn it foam stickers and my new cricut expression Calligraphy cartridge.
This layout was done to document yet another child who loves to get into bags of flour and play around in it. Everyone who loves to feel the silkiness of white flour run through their fingers put your hand up. Papers are from the Memory Workshop's Everyday Scrapbooker kit. Pattern papers are by Adorn It. Title is done with the Lyrical letters cricut cartridge.
This layout was so fun, I managed to get some great photos of Ron this summer/fall. Love this man to pieces, even after 11 years of marriage he still makes my heart go pitter patter <3>Papers are by Basic Grey My little monkey streaking across the yard in mid September. Who would have thought that it would have been that hot? Papers used where the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love kit. That has to be one of my most favorite paper lines lately.

My little Owen out in the bush :) Papers are from the Memory Workshop's everyday scrapper kit.

1 comment:

~Kennie~ said...

Awesome LO's Rebecca! I'm getting re-inspired!!! You may see some 'lifting' soon! ;)