Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Seriously kicking my butt!

Last photo of summer (or the crazy warm fall we've had)
I won't tell you that I've been crazy busy, you all probably know that from the lack of blog posts. Besides working full time again, family stuff has been piling up. Can you believe that I haven't scrapbooked since my last scrapbooking post?!! It shocked me too. I'm happy to say that this weekend is *my* weekend. I've got a scrapbooking night on Friday planned and hopefully I'll come back recharged and raring to go for Saturday just by myself. Except for throwing some food at the kids.


In other news, my computer still hasn't arrived from being fixed. Fingers crossed for today. I'm super curious to see if its the same computer. I should have placed a blue dot somewhere to see if the same one came back or they just replaced it with a new one and will sell my old one as a refurbished one. Now there is no way to tell.


Little Blessings Dayhome is hopping lately. We've had a month of adjustments and are smoothly sailing into month #2. Last night I interviewed a new client who starts this morning and we're praying for a great day. My prayer for this whole venture of mine has been that God provide me with the right kids. So far its working out. I'm thankful that I haven't had to advertise and am almost full to capacity.


I'm hoping to post some new scrappiness this weekend after a hopefully productive couple of days. Would you believe that I have 3 Memory workshop kits that haven't been opened, a pizza box of new goodies and a brand new cricut expression that I haven't barely tested? Its driving me crazy!!


Speaking of cricut, with the purchase of a new one, my little bug is for sale. It is a very well taken care of machine that will come with the George cartridge, Jasmine cartridge, brand new blades, and 3 brand new cutting mats. All is being sold for $110 (or better offer). I'll post a picture of the cricut lot soon. Delievery will be included if you are in my area.

No comments: