Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Life so far...

So this past December Becky Higgins came out with this new scrapbooking concept called Project Life (www.beckyhiggins.com/projectlife/) I was intrigued. But I waited too long to order the kit from Becky so I ended up having to wait until a Canadian distributer came around. So despite the fact that I wanted to start at the begining of January I only got my kit mid March.

I didn't let that stop me. After I recieved my kit I put the contents together and started the process of updating it. It very handy for me to have my photos organized by date on my computer. I just printed 7 at a time and worked my way through the weeks. I'm caught up to this week as of Sunday. It was a bit of a job but I'm happy I did it. Even though I'm not a chronological scrapbooker I really enjoyed my Dec. Daily this is just a bigger project. I really don't think that it will take away from my regular scrapbooking everyday moments but it takes some of the pressure off to do all those events that happen but I don't like scrapbooking. Its kind of like a snapshot of life for me that I will develop more into stories and pages for my regular scrapbooking.

2 comments:

M Plamondon said...

You sound so organized!! Do you teach classes for that? Haha! Can't wait for your Friday scrapbooking class!!

Rebecca said...

only my scrapbooking is organized! The rest of my life is comfortable chaos :)