Friday, May 14, 2010

just remembered I'd been forgetting something...

Like updating my blog! You know the story that everyone has, busy with family, work and running around to various commitments that we have. I haven't really had much time to do some scrappy stuff but I'm hoping to tonight for an online crop that is happening at Scrapshotz.com .
Just a couple of updates:
* I've been teaching scrapbooking classes at the local school to some fabulous ladies! I love seeing new people getting excited about telling their stories and scrapping their photos :)
* Been making some huge Sesame Street decorations for my Owen's 2nd birthday party (ACK! where is my baby??)
* I've been either gone to Edmonton/Westerose or sick for the past month so my house is "clean"
* Added some full time clients for the dayhome, meaning I have 2 days a week that I'm caring for 5 boys not including Owen. We've been outside for 99% of those days. I'm wiped.
* not getting enough sleep = getting a sore throat and becoming sick, thank goodness for ibuprofen.
* Cutting back on my coffee and processed foods = an 11lb drop in weight + I feel more energized and happier.
* Working on our May Long weekend entertainment...so glad my dh is a good sport!
* Planning some big renos this summer...transforming my closet sized enterance (hello? 3x6!!) to an actual walk in without falling down the stairs enterance. So looking forward to it, so dreading it!
* Cat is still in the house for another 3 weeks with her bandaged leg...making it a total of 12 weeks when she's finished, vets have such a money racket going on! REALLY looking forward to her being outside and so is she.
* Tae Kwon Do is now finished for the year, both Ethan and Abby made it to the next belt level. So proud of them!!
* School is winding down which I'm looking forward too. Tired of packing lunches.
* So looking forward to a Saturday trip to Edmonton with only 1 kid and my sil (and her little man) needing to finish up birthday stuff which could techniqually be done locally but when your sweet mil offers to watch the kids , you don't say no. If I'm still a bit under the weather I'm just going to keeping taking my drugs to say alive :)

No comments: