Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Thanks & a new friend

Firstly I want to thank all those who come and read my blog and leave comments. I appreciate every one of them, just just brighten up my day! I love reading the postive things about the things I create and take time to do, so much better than suppertime at my house (ewww are we having that again?)

Secondly I found this cute camera idea on etsy a few weeks ago and promptly ordered one
http://www.etsy.com/transaction/30372853

however it can't get here before Friday which is when I needed it. I'm helping out my aunt and taking some family photos for her. Its a large group with 2 active children (ages 2 and 9 months) so I set out to make my own

Meet Fred
Owen thought he was so funny so I took that as a good sign. Hopefully Fred does his job well. I'm a little nervous about taking these photos :P

2 comments:

M Plamondon said...

Great idea. Love it!

Jessanna said...

oooh thats is what I NEED!! Hope your photo-shoot was a success!