Friday, May 25, 2007

just a few from the weekend

These are mostly from our "talent" night and we all near about died laughing at the uncles doing hip -hop! Yes that is my dad! Dena and I were saying that we now have the best pictures for the newspaper when he turns 60 next year!
Uncle Wally, Uncle Les and my dad
Ethan sure made Ron run on Jaden's little quad. He just loved it!
Maylong weekend wouldn't be complete without Ethan's jokes ;)
The Germain boys (minus 1) did a very convincing performance of "men in tights"
My Abby and her cousin Nadia dancing to the "hamster dance" I think that Abby was nervous and couldn't think of any other moves cause this is what she did the whole song, lol. Normally she's full of great dance ideas.

Of course the ma tantes! They did a menage of country queens, including Tammy Whynot.
More pictures later when I download them....

No comments: