Monday, May 14, 2007

Scrappy post...

Just some layouts that I've done recently. The one below came about from finding a "lost" picture that I didn't know I hadn't printed. This layout is one of my all time favorites. The rest of these are for the Scrapper's Haven design team that I'm on. Have fun playing with the new Urban Lily Happy Everything line....
Also my all time favorite picture of my son. One of the only pictures that he's taken in the last year that doesn't have his eyes over to the corner or a goofy smile. This was taken in the play area at WEM.


2 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

Beautiful layouts Rebecca ;)
Do I see felt there LOL

Love your work sweetie

xoxo
Emine

Adrienne said...

LOVE how you used the felt on the last LO rebecca... I also like how you have your journalling covering half the picture, that's a cool LO. That first one is pricelss i can see how it would be one of your faves :) See ya next weekend!