Friday, May 18, 2007




So for all my going ons about "seeking a balance" in my life I've so not being doing it the past 2 weeks. I've taken on more than I can handle and yesterday I just broke down and cried. Didn't cry because of anything bad but Ron putting a card in my lunch kit yesterday. A lot of this stress is self induced and if I had just stood up for myself and insisted that "this get fixed the way I wanted" I wouldn't have had 3 nights extra work. But I didn't and now I'm paying for it with a pain in my neck, literally.




I'm so not ready for Maylong weekend, not like I wanted to be. Today is Friday. We have company coming to stay over and my house looks like its been ransacked. The grocery store didn't have what I wanted (grrrrr!) so Ron has a long list today. I'm going to be racing home from work to clean like crazy. So not prepared for the whole camping thing, honestly don't even want to go. I'd love to just hole up at home and not do anything but straighten up, do a little laundry, scrap and eat. Heck I don't even feel like eating much...that's how stressed I am.




On the upside, I haven't had any canker sores for about a month....thank you yogurt smoothies! I really wanted to get myself a wide angle lens and a remote for maylong (for my camera) but I just never got around to it. Hopefully my pictures will be ok. Got to remember to clear my memory card.




Just going to leave with a favorite layout that I've completed lately. The pink makes me happy.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Take a deep breath Girl :) It'll all work out. You live so close to where we are camping, whose to say you can't go home when you want to get a few extra things done? It's not like the weather is great, and you'll want to be outside ;) Everything will come together....and If you are like me at all....things should start to slow down in about a week. The end is near! lol. Try to enjoy the weekend. I have a wide angle lens, and you can play with it if you want over the weekend. See ya tonight! (Yikes, here I sit with a hundred things I still need to get done toO!)