Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Its been pretty hectic around here between school finishing up, garage sales and scrapbooking opportunities (will post later) the old blog has been neglected. A couple of days ago I was stuck without power for a few hours and after deciding that my only other non-power option was to fold laundry I headed outside to take some pictures after our very nice, very needed rain. So the little man napped and mommy got to endulge in one of her favorite things, taking pictures of flowers.
These irises are pretty special. Not only are they Ron's favorite but they also came from his late grandma's flower garden. He got them when he moved away from home and we couldn't bear to leave them with the new owners of our old house so we moved them with us :)
One of the few plants in my arsenol that liked the cooler weather and just thrived. Most of my plants are of the full sun variety. I'm also pretty partial to succulants.
We got blessed with the most beautiful full rainbow last night. Pretty impressive.
So to honor my wonderful husband's request, there will be no pictures of him on my blog today. Happy Father's Day Sweetie!

No comments: