Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My baby girl is 7!!!

My baby girl at almost 1 year old. Time seemed to have slipped through my fingers and now you're 7. All grown up (or so she thinks!) she asked to get her ears pierced for her birthday. So we went and did a salon trip, haircut and everything. She surprised me by picking blue earrings. And did really well once she got over the shock of the first earring.
My Abby. My only girl. The one who can find anything in the house, lover of all things sweet, the one that asks me to let her know where the chocolate is in the house "just in case", my rough 'n' tumble girl that can take down her older brother any time she wants, the one that is scared of hogzilla, her daddy's shadow who always wants to play "the hunter & the deer" with her daddy and she's the deer. The one who adores pink and loves to wear dresses but will muck out in the bird pens and wants to help in the garden. My sweet little complicated girl who is concerned about who her husband will be already (you're only 7!), who knows that daddy needs to approve of any boy she brings home and who knows that any boy better treat her as good as daddy treats mommy.
Happy Birthday my little Sweet Pea!

No comments: