Sunday, February 21, 2010

a couple of more :)

This weekend I got a bit of a chance to do some scrapbooking. I didn't get as much accomplished as I did last weekend but I'm still happy with what I came up with. I used up the rest of my Bo-Bunny papers. I made some use of my new snowflake punch (Martha Stewart) and added some Prima pearls and bling. Love the look of those pearls :)
I stretched myself a little with this layout. I took part in a layout race at http://www.scrapshotz.com/ and this is my interpretation of the layout I was to lift. I used a Heidi Swapp invisibles paper inked with blue iris chalk ink. Then I layered on some marshmellow glimmer mist, then wiped the ink off the circle design. Love how it turned out.

2 comments:

desi said...

Love that brilliant blue with the bright colors in the photos! Stunning!! :)

Andrea Wiebe said...

Gorgeous layouts!!! The colours are just perfect!