Friday, February 19, 2010

simple pleasures

right now I've got a couple minutes of peace and quiet while the kids watch a movie with a snack. Its been one of those days where the boys sound like Caillou (oh joy) and it seems like I'm constantly feeding them. I'm seriously thinking that one has a tapeworm or something ;)

So I decided that before my patience runs out I need to get some postive thoughts for my sanity. I've been kicking around an idea for a post that most likely result into a scrapbook layout so here goes :)

Rebecca's simple pleasures on a day with whining kids...lol!
*1st cup of coffee in the quiet of a morning
* scrapbooking packages in the mail (who saw this one coming?)
* snuggling up with dh in bed...he keeps me warm cause I'm always cold.
* hot cup of chai green tea it refreshes my soul
* Freshly washed babies, especially mine ;)
* driving my truck
* the kids laughing
* feeling muscle pain after exercising
* not having to do dishes
* going for a warm bubble bath without hearing "MOM!!"
* dark chocolate truffles
* freshly printed photos
* a day out to scrapbook, doesn't happen much but when it does I practically skip out the door
* yoga pants, a hoodie & fuzzy socks
* a clean kitchen
* my mom's Ukrainian food (oh so yummy!)
* Strawberry pie, pecan pie and lemon meringe pie made by my Grandma and mil respectivly
* fresh bread
* finding a supper that no one complains about
* warmed by the sun clothes
* floating on water

I'm sure I have many more and maybe I'll add to the list but right now my son is stuck in the toybox and he can't get out, lol!

1 comment:

M Plamondon said...

Sounds like my day today! Is there a full moon coming up? LOL! Every one of those simple pleasures sounds good right about now.