Monday, February 15, 2010

New layouts to share

So this weekend my husband blessed me with a day off to go scrapbooking and I have to say it was by far one of the best Valentine's presents that I have ever gotten. I came back so refreshed and energized, totally needed for this mom :) I managed to scrapbook 10 layouts, YAY! for kits :) This following layouts are created with the Memory Workshop February kit featuring Bo0Bunny papers. I still have a bunch of supplies from this kit to do more with.
Also on almost every layout I used my new cricut cartridge "songbird" which has a fabulous font in my opinion :)
And look mom! I used purple!

These layouts were created with the Just Cre8 January 2009 kit featuring Crate papers' Prudence collection. Some of my favorite colors are in this kit. So much fun to work with.


The new EK Success large scallop punch that I got from Srapshotz...love this border punch :)

these chipboard dillweed shapes are from Riff Raff designs and are so cool!
using the Just Cre8 kit I also made a mini album with the 7 gypsies acrylic tag album. Ron was baptized this past summer and I wanted to scrapbook the occasion.

all my photos loaded backwards... but I've left space for Ron to journal.

4 comments:

Anna Havanka said...

They look better in real life, you sure did a great job!

Jamie V said...

Awesome stuff!! I love the snow photo, the sunlight 'bokeh' is beautiful.

Rosie said...

Wow! Fabulous lo's Rebecca!

M Plamondon said...

Wow! 10 layouts! Amazing!!