Wednesday, January 21, 2009

100 projects challenge

In keeping with my desire to use up a lot of my scrapbooking stash I've joined a challenge on the scrapshotz website ( www.scrapshotz.com) the goal is to create 100 projects before you purchase anymore scrapbooking supplies. I'm sure that I could do more with all my stuff but baby steps :) Projects are anything scrap related, cards, layouts, altered items, mini albums whatever. So I'm off to create and see how long it takes. I'll be posting monthly totals and the projects here. The challenge starts from Jan 1 so I've got a nice headstart from all the scrapbooking that I did previously :)

1 comment:

~Kennie~ said...

Go Rebecca Go!!!! I'd love to do that challenge too, but I'm not sure I could do it! Hmmm....8.33333333333333333 projects a month.....

Good Luck!!!!