Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Baby is 8 months old!

I swear that I just had him the other day! I can't get over how quickly time is slipping away from me. I mean I knew that this would happen because of previous experience. Hello? 2 other kids. But Owen just seems to be growing up at an alarming rate. Maybe its because he's my last but I'm trying to soak it all in. For the record, the little man is sitting up so good but seems to be stuck in reverse when it comes to scooting around. Its funny because the other 2 were walking by 9 months and I don't see Owen doing that anytime soon. I'm thankful because I want him to still be a baby for awhile longer.
He's also big on food, fruit being his #1 favorite. Banana muffins are a hit as well as any type of apple sauce. He's pretty good on veggies too but any funny texture like mashed potatoes is out. But he'll eat boiled chunks of potato (cooled) go figure. Hopefully his palete will be more developed than Ethan's.


Just love this little man who I'm thrilled to say is quite the momma's boy. Hey I've got the food :)



1 comment:

M Plamondon said...

Happy 8 months old! Don't they grow up fast?!