Saturday, January 03, 2009

new scrapbook pages

these were done a month or so ago. My favorites of the time that hang on my wall :) This is so one of my favorites. I found and scanned pictures of my older 2 kids at the age of 5 months in similar poses to a photo I had of Owen. I think that its so cool how I can see the similarities between my 3 kids. The photos are arranged in birth order, Ethan, Abby and Owen
My little diva with a 'tude! Lord help me! Pray that she gets it all out of her system by the time that she's a teen ;)

My all time favorite photo of Ethan. One of the few non-weird, forced smiles that I usually get. What a handsome guy!!


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Awww I love them! I especially love the one of all three of them at 5mos, very cool, and they DO look so much alike don't they!?