Saturday, January 03, 2009

more layouts

So this is the accumulation of my *me* time lately. All of these layouts were done in the last 2 weeks with the exception of a few of them. I've had so much fun with falling in love with scrapbooking again. Loving my cuttlebug and cricut machine again too!
The following 5 layouts were all done with the first monthly kit that I got from the memoryworkshop.ca Love how easy it was to pull these all together. I enjoyed them so much that a renewed my sub. for 3 more months.


Favorite photo of all the kids...I just love how the light is filtering through the trees.








playing with my new ali edward stamps from Technique Tuesday. A must have in any scrapbooker's stash :)

October Afternoon papers. Gotta love me some stripes :)















2 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

Beautiful beautiful layouts Rebecca, I truly love each one. Glad to see that you're inspired again and creating such beautiful works of art. Please sprinkle some inspiration my way!!!

Hope you're doing well!

M Plamondon said...

Wow Rebecca! Your layouts are truly fantastic!! Keep on scrapbooking and posting them. love seeing them!!