Sunday, February 01, 2009

100 projects challenge - January Totals

So here are my projects for the month of January. In addition to the previous scrapbook layouts posted this past month. I created 2 mini albums, 1 altered item and 25 layouts for a total of 28 projects. Only 72 more left to go. Course I think that mini albums should count as 2 ;) This was a mini album that I did about our trip to the Calgary Zoo using the January main kit from The Memory Workshop featuring Basic Grey Granola papers, Mini album is a black acrylic album from Prima marketing.



This was a mini album about Abby this past year. I used a maya road sheer butterfly album and the January bonus kit from The Memory Workshop featuring Basic Grey Urban Prairie papers.



Stampin Up! chipboard mini album that was turned into an address book.
Kaiser Kraft papers
The Memory Workshop May 2008 kit
Lifetime Moments kit featuring SEI papers
Crate papers and Riff Raff chipboard

Rouge de Garance papers that I have a really hard time using :)
old My Mind's Eye papers that I've had for 3 years
KI memories pop culture papers and really old Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas

Cosmo Cricket Get Happy papers
Favorite new paper company October Afternoon!

Found a new feature on Picasa! Photo collages! Great way to get a ton of photos onto one page.



4 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

*stunned look on face*

WOW!!!!!!! Rebecca, you never cease to amaze me with your beautiful pages! They are all so very gorgeous and I just LOVE the mini album from the zoo! How do you find the time and creativity to do this????

Is there any way I can beg you to come to Scraptacular??? You don't have to bring anything with you, you can just use my stuff and do my pages for me! LOL Pretty pretty please??? ;)

M Plamondon said...

Wow amazing! I love your idea of using the collage!! Have to try that next time we have scrapbook night. Can't wait!!

Memories For Life Photography said...

WOW Rebecca!! Great job, you are very talented at doing those scrapbook pages. They are amazing!!!!!! Where do you find the time????? Good for you......enjoy it!

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

Wow Rebecca,
You have TALENT girl!! Love your style. Keep the great projects coming!

It's a thrill to see Memory Workshop kits in action. (thanks to Google Alerts for directing me here LOL)