Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New pictures of Owen

So for those who may or may not know I've started a photography course to better use my great camera. I'm quite impressed with what I've learned so far...I'm shooting in manual mode!! For those who don't know this is picking the shutter speed, aperature and iso amoung other things. I'm pretty pleased with myself and happy about the pictures that I've been able to capture. Good thing I've got a willing subject (he can't run away yet, lol) manual mode, ss 1/90s, f 1.4, iso 200
manual mode, ss 1/180s, F 1.4, iso 200

manual mode, ss 1/180s, f 1.4, iso 800


2 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

Awww! You're doing such a great job and have the perfect 'cutie' subject for snappin' pics of! We have the same 'learning table'!

cerbean said...

Wow! He is growing up so fast!!! He is such a cutie!

You seem to know what you are doing with your camera. I am so jealous! I am an automatic all the way!