Thursday, February 19, 2009

A few more creations...

Before Christmas I had a really great idea to find and scrapbook photos of each of my kids around the same age. Since Owen was 5 months old I found pictures of Ethan and Abby at the same time too. I did the layout and loved it. However I wanted to show off these pictures again. I can't get over how much I've improved with digital! The photos of Abby and Ethan are scanned from printed pictures plus they are cropped in and have been changed to black and white for more continuity. I found these super cute 6x6 canvases locally and knew I wanted to create some wall art with them.
When I scrapbook canvases I tend to be a bit more traditional in my approach because I want them to not look dated too soon.

I loved that grouping these canvases together you can clearly see the similarities in my 3 children and the differences. It's more obvious that Owen is a mix of the older 2 kids.

These canvases are hanging in my kitchen where I can see them all the time. Please note these count for 3 more projects in my challenge ;)

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Awww this is awesome Rebecca :) I like that you can see them all the time too!

~Kennie~ said...

These are great Rebecca! LOVE the color scheme you chose, it's so pretty!

M Plamondon said...

I never ever thought of scrapbooking on canvases. You have just fantastic scrapbooking ideas! I love these!!

Memories For Life Photography said...

Beautiful Rebecca!!!! You so rock at that. Awesome memories, displayed in a beautiful way!!!!! Great job!!!!