Monday, March 09, 2009

Add 3 more

To my 100 projects challenge :) I've got only 2 left and the funny thing is they are taking longer than the previous 98. Go figure. This layout was done with some "old papers" American Crafts to be exact. Plus some embellishments from one of my Memory Workshop kits.
Just love this one with the February Memory Workshop kit. I dug out a winter photo of Ethan that I hadn't done and just had some fun. Yup the red jacket doesn't techniqually match the papers but I like the look of it. The journalling reads: "in the depth of winter men go out onto frozen lakes and drill holes. Through these holes they try to lure fish onto their hooks in the hopes of bringing home meat. In these times they usually drag their sons out with them. These boys tend to stay warm by sitting in trucks and eating much food. This is one such son. He sits on the cooler waiting for lunch :)

another layout with October Afternoon papers. My favorites :)

1 comment:

~Kennie~ said...

I love them all Rebecca! And congrats to you on getting so close to the end so quickly!!! Must say though, that one of Ethan is AWESOME!!! How ever did you do the whole swirly frame etc???