Saturday, March 14, 2009

Punching through that finish line...

I'm done!! Whoohoo!! I offically completed 100 scrapbooking projects since January 1, 2009. I did so without purchasing anything new and I'm shocked that I did it! This was a canvas that I had hanging around that I wanted to work with. I used a Heidi Swapp butterfly mask and blended 4 colors of acrylic paint. Red, pink, orange and yellow. Then I used a damp brush with white acrylic to blend the colors together. I used these particular colors because I love them and they work with my livingroom :)
I used a butterfly stamp on transperancy (stamp from Inkadinkado) with black stazon and stickles in diamond and black sparkles.
The rubons are basic grey and I also added some mirrored butterflies from Heidi Swapp with some bling strips and Making Memories rhinestone brads. I also used some older Daisy D's rubons to accent my photo.
The font is cut from my cricut using the calligraphy cartridge. I cut all the words 3 times and layered them for a more dimensional look.
And one of my little man using the March kit from The Memory Workshop, featuring Chatterbox papers and embellishments. Love the felt birdie :) Added some Making Memories and Stampin' Up! rubons and a little journalling to finish off my last layout for this challenge.
Now I think that I've earned a little shopping trip...lol!

4 comments:

Memories For Life Photography said...

OMG Rebecca!!!!!! I LOVE the canvas!!!! It is absolutely breathtaking and I so want to do one like this. Class teaching time....Hint, hint!!!!! Beautiful work!!!

M Plamondon said...

The canvas turned out fantastic! Love it! Congrats on finishing your 100 projects!!

Adrienne said...

You did it!!!!!!! :) :) :) I really like how your canvas turned out and I {LOVE} your 100th layout of Owen!!!! I want to see it up close in real life :)

cerbean said...

Wow....woman, you are amazing! How in the heck did you do it??? 100 projects in 2 months...you are my hero!!! Seriously, that is amazing. You should be very proud.

I too love the canvas. You are an artist!