Thursday, March 26, 2009

more scrapping to share

I think that I'm up to about 108 projects since January 1 this year. I've been really enjoying working with The Memory Workshop kits because they just let me scrap! Very freeing to just grab the kit and start working. The following pages were all done with the March main kit featuring chatterbox papers and embellishments. I got 6 layouts done with the kit and still had 2 full pieces of cardstock, 1 sheet of pattern paper, 1/3 of sheet of chipboard stickers, 1/2 a sheet of epoxy stickers and some flowers/buttons leftover. So I probably could still do another layout. I pulled out my trusty needle and thread and stitched the blue flowers just for some added dimension.

chipboard heart is from a Fancy Pants collection and the letters are basic grey (from January bonus kit) I covered the chipboard heart with white paint then used frosted lace stickles to add a touch of sheen.
This was a super fast and fun page to do. I kept it simple and I just adore it!
Ok this is one that wasn't part of the kit. I had gotten in some of the foil SEI papers and decided to use some chipboard stars and a little prima bling. I cut up the swirls cause they didn't fit right on my page, add a little Daisy D's rubon, a little journalling and poof! Easy Peasy!

2 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

WOW! Beautiful! May I scraplift???

Rebecca said...

Sure!!