Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally a scrapbooking share!

I got to scrapbook! This layout was done with the Memory Workshop June kit, but I added a kraft cardstock background.
It took going away for the weekend for me to get some creative juices going again but boy I had fun. Since I had limited space/time I just packed up a couple of kits from the Memory Workshop, a basic tool kit, some extra basic cardstock and photos to match. That's it, along with my laptop and some dvds. Most of these layouts are done with the June kit but I've added some extra cardstock and of course I hit the local scrapbooking store and found some too cute bo bunny paper.

I've been just itching to use these Prima pearl swirls and I finally found a cute page to put them on.

This paper is the Bo Bunny (striped) and I paired it with some Cosmo Cricket girl friday papers. The Jillibean soup journalling spots are a new purchase of mine and I love the ones in orange. Used a new martha apron lace border punch and some ali edwards stamps and done in less than 25 minutes, minus the inking accident that I had that I had to cover up.

you can't tell but I dropped my ink pad on the striped paper and I had to cut a small piece to cover it up. You wouldn't have known if I hadn't told you ;)

I didn't get too far into this kit (August or September I can't remember) because when I dug out my photos that I had put with the kit I wasn't too happy so I'll save it for later.

I loved the pompom ribbon though :)

This is also Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper and normally I don't use pattern paper as a background but I found that the alphabet paper worked well with the pictures.

I had gotten the extra felt trim (from Making Memories) and put it under the title. Not the best pictures but I loved that they were of Owen "reading"

Finally scrapbooking my kids' first day of school. Little bit of girl friday papers and jillibean soup journalling spots and done. Super easy and I love it. I'm a big white space kinda gal.

Adding journalling with these spots is so easy. They will definately become part of my comfort scrapbooking supplies.

Some of the new (to me) Bo-Bunny shaped paper. I loved these photos of Ethan putting together legos.

Because the paper stands so well on its on, I just added some stamps, a bit of journalling and a little bit of rubons. I figured that I better use them before they dry up on me.

A quickie from before this weekend.
I used a Memory Workshop everyday kit called What a hoot.


I did this layout a while ago and hadn't shared it. I had to document my new career change.

1 comment:

M Plamondon said...

Fabulous as usual Rebecca!!
Bo bunny shaped paper?!! I need some of that.