Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Since there hasn't been much scrapbooking going on...

Some new photos of the kids. Crazy how big and grown up they are looking. My Owen is just crazy into everything, talking up a storm and totally knows how to get into child proof locks. Child proof my eye!
Ethan turned 11 and is pretty close to being as tall as I am. His feet are already bigger than mine! My Abby just gets more beautiful everyday...we're working on the attitude ;)
Had to bribe the older 2 to get some photos done, the youngest doesn't get it yet.

Still trying to find the balance over here. I forgot how much working full time can take out of you. When I was at the school there were no such things as 9 1/2 hour days :P
Did a major scrapbooking room reorganization and purge of just stuff this past weekend. Any ideas as to what to do with the box of goodies?

1 comment:

cerbean said...

Do you have a local church or playschool that you could donate the paper to? Last year I donated some paper scraps and such to my daughter's playschool. They had an art centre were they could just create. What about your children or your dayhome children? My friends and I have started to donate our out of date papers and such to my daughter...so that she can scrapbook. She just loves those papers that I look and and wonder why I wasted my money on them. lol