Monday, December 07, 2009

Days 2 through 6

We've sure had a rough week so far. Between Owen getting with a cold and an eye infection, Ron still being sick, me possibly having strep (and the whole fainting thing) Ethan is now starting. Poor Abby is the lone one standing right now. So without further adieu...my December days 2 to 6. This was a page about Owen's meds and the dvd I bought him to make me feel better. Poor little guy glares at me after we administer the eye drops. Not that I blame him.
This page is about my last minute struggle to get my projects completed for the Festival de Noel. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to but still managed to complete 3 projects.

Here's the reason that my projects didn't get finished. The night of the 3rd I got a high fever and went to be early. About 3:30 or 3:45 am Dec. 4th I got up to take some tylenol and the next thing I knew I was lying on the floor in the kitchen. I tentively sat up and I couldn't figure out why my nose was running. Turns out it was bleeding like crazy. A little back story, last year on Dec. 23 I fainted twice after being extremely sick with the stomach flu and hit my nose, fractured it and got a mild concussion. Never had a bleeding nose with that. So this year when I was bleeding like crazy I called Ron and he came and helped me clean up, lay down, drink some water then helped me with a bath cause I bled all over the place. Then we stayed up from 4am on because he was worried that I might have a concussion again. Needless to say I'm feeling better, sore in places, like my eyebrow (??) but now I possibly have strep. Whole nother story. So I took a picture of my poor nose which I fear may never be the same.

This page is all about the Festival de Noel. I had so many cute pictures that I couldn't decide on which one to use so I put 6 in a little vellum envelope that I had. We did very well at the Festival. My dayhome kids placed 2nd for their category, I placed 1st for my wreath and my nativity scene and 2nd for my card. Abby placed 2nd for her gingerbread cookie and Ethan placed 5th for his. I would have loved to have had more enteries but see the previous page ;)

Day 6 involved a whole lotta stamping. If I never stamp with stazon again it will be too soon. I'm in the middle of my great idea for Christmas and once again I'm leaving it to the last minute. Due next Friday of course. So yesterday afternoon while watching season 2 of the Big Bang Theory I stamped 416 images.

1 comment:

M Plamondon said...

I love this December daily project book! What a great idea. Sorry to hear about all the sickness. Hope you all feel better soon!