Saturday, December 26, 2009

Parent gifts

I had a fun inspiration when I saw the new Stampin' Up! catalogue that showcased this cool background stamp. One side it is a blank weekly planner and the other side is a to do list. I had been taking pictures of my kids that I babysit so I thought I'd make a weekly planner for each of the moms. I also did one for Ethan's teacher. I added photos into the planners at various intervals. Using my bind it all machine I bound the stamped pages and photos then I decorated the outer covers. I'm super happy about the project however after stamping those images 416 times I'm kind of tired of the stamp ;)

3 comments:

cerbean said...

Ohhh!!! Your dayhome moms are so lucky! Those are amazing parent gifts! You sure put a lot of work into those!

M Plamondon said...

Wow! I love those! I need to send my kids to your day home just so I can have one of those! LOL!

Jamie V said...

What a creative idea!!