Sunday, December 20, 2009

a tiny update

Just thought that I'd post a quick update during the first quiet moment that I've had in a long while. Its the same story here, lots of Christmas prep and just general chaos! Between concerts, wrapping presents and still working there hasn't been much down time for me. Hence being sick again. I've been keeping up with my Dec. daily book and that's been such a cool experience for me, kind of like a slice of life scrapbooking project. I'm more of an everday scrapbooker as opposed to an event type of one so this has been totally me. I plan on doing it next year as well although I'd like to complete to book way before the first of Dec. not just hours before Dec. starts.

I'm sort of done with most of my Christmas prep (except the cards! ack!) that will be finished this afternoon hopefully. I'm so happy that I'm not hosting any get togethers this year. Last year was quite stressful, especially with a fractured nose and concussion. This year I plan to just be in the moment and of course take pictures. Speaking of pictures I grabbed a borrowed point & shoot to take shopping with me yesterday (for my Dec. daily of course!) and I'm so bummed about the pictures! They are all grainy and awful! At one point I was hoping to get a nice little p&s to keep in my purse but I don't think so! I'll stick to my big camera and just know I'll get good photos :)

I'm hearing the stirrings of a little monkey so quiet time is over. I plan on posting the photos from my Dec. daily soon.

No comments: