Sunday, January 31, 2010

Online crop productivity

Its been a little hard to actually get to a scrapbooking crop lately so I was able to join in at an online crop at Scrap Shotz (http://www.scrapshotz.com/) this weekend. Loved being able to "scrap" with others and complete challenges. Here's what I got accomplished. This one was for a Clean Energy challenge. I'm so tickled about this layout. Its based on a box that I got Owen's first pair of Umi shoes in. Loved the color scheme and graphic look of it so I kept it. Just made with Bazzill and my cricut.
This layout was a bit more time consuming cause I dragged out my sewing machine. My mom would be so proud. The challenge was to do a patchwork denim layout. I used my 6x6 pad of Basic Grey papers, Fancy pants transperancy/chipboard, Making Memories blossoms/denim brads, my cricut, SU! cardstock and plastic flowers.
This layout was for the "knock off'" challenge. I had to do a direct lift from the gallery. I chose a layout done by Jillian and loved how this turned out. Photo of Owen is by Adrienne Ulliac. Papers are by 3 bugs in a Rug, Jenni Bowlin, bazzill cardstock, October Afternoon journalling card, SU! diecuts, Pebbles Inc. chipboard, Bo Bunny brads, Heidi Swapp ghost heart and stickles.
This layout was done for a Ruffles challenge. I used Bazzill, Bo Bunny papers and brads, SU! ribbon, Heidi Swapp flowers & ghost heart, Martha Stewart punches and stickles.
This layout was for a 80's Big is Better challenge. Sorry Dena I had to use a photo from the 80s and this is what I had. Love the mullets, eh? Scribble Scrabble papers, Bazzill, Martha Stewart punches, Scenic Route chipboard, Prima flowers (I think) Doodlebug stickers.

1 comment:

M Plamondon said...

Amazing as always!! Love all those colors in the second one. The first one is so beautifully simple. Love them!!