Friday, January 01, 2010

Scrapping in the new year...

After being so sick and busy I've finally got a chance to scrapbook this holiday season. My monthly kits have been piling up and making me feel guilty so I figured time to bust them out. This was the October kit from the Memory Workshop. I had to scrapbook Ethan's main obsession with joke telling and basically anything humorous. I don't think that he ever starts a conversation without saying "Do you know what's funny?"
This was a photo from this past Easter. It was so great to get a photo of my mother in law and my son :) I'm totally loving the jillibean soup journalling spots (in kraft and white) such an easy way to add your journalling.
I'm a huge fan of fall photos and always seem to have an abundance of them. Loving how the glitter chipboard accents the photos. (glitter chipboard is by Pebbles Inc.)
I just picked up this cute paper from Jillibean Soup and I thought it was perfect for this oversized photo of Abby. I wanted to bring some color to the kraft and brown combo so I added this cardstock from Stampin' Up! (Tempting Turquoise) that really brings out Abby's eyes. A little bit of Prima pearls and a journalling spot to finish up. I added some butterfly punches (Martha Stewart and Cuttlebug)
In an effort to use my cuttlebug embossing folders more I added a strip of embossed paper (houndstooth) as a mat for my photo. This papers are from the September Memory Workshop kit. I had to change the alphabet stickers because the color wasn't right so I colored them in. The photo was taken by my cousin Adrienne (www.photographybyadrienne.ca/blog)
Same kit but I wanted to document a part of my daily routine that was very important to me :)
This photo just makes me smile. Its crazy hard to get a good photo of my 3 kids so I take what I can get. I really liked this kit, the colors were ones that I found easy to work with.

1 comment:

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

Beautiful as always! Glad to see you keep on scrapping even with your crazy, busy days :)