Sunday, April 05, 2009

finishing up some projects

I honestly started these while waiting to go into labor with Owen. I completed the "e" and the "a" for Ethan and Abby and never got around to doing Owen's "o". I figured that I better get to it. The shadow boxes are from Ikea and the crayons are miscellaneous mis-matched ones leftover from school and our art box.
I will admit that this isn't an original idea, I'm sure that I saw it somewhere on the internet, I think it was Ali Edward's blog. But I loved it and needed to do them for my kids' rooms.
Feels good to finish something up again. Its been awhile since I've been creative lately. Too much spring cleaning. Its evil I tell ya ;)

2 comments:

~Kennie~ said...

What a wicked idea!!! LOVE THEM!! Congratulations on finishing them :)

M Plamondon said...

What a neat, fantastic idea. They're awesome!!