Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It was a great mail day all around :)

So thrilled to have gotten my April kit from The Memory Workshop! Can't wait to play with the yumminess. Happy accident is that Abby's Easter dress matches perfectly ;) how did that happen? This was officially my last order before I started my next round of "100 projects" challenge. I made sure to stock up on some cardstock. Especially chocolate brown, apparently I use a lot of it. I have some great ideas already churning in my head for that Prima burlap. Proud to say I got most of my stuff from the clearance section. Can we say $0.20 pattern paper?
Other exciting news is that all the class kits came in for the class that I'm teaching here in Plamondon. I'm just so happy to be teaching again!

1 comment:

M Plamondon said...

Wow! I never realized how much came in a kit. Fantastic. And 20 cents a paper??!! Great deal!!