Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

My favorite picture from Easter weekend. Yup I know that he's just going to die when he's old enough to realize that pink boots just aren't cool for guys. Some of my recent projects that are counting towards my next 100 projects challenge :)
Using Tinkering Ink papers and embellishments
Cosmo Cricket papers that I *love* the snorkel line is perfect for summer photos :) Also played with my spellbinders the scallop circles
One of my favorite photos of Owen. This layout used the papers from Paper Trunk which I've never used before. Also I played with some Maya Road sheers even though I was stumped with what to do with them.
These lettes I've had for a while and I decided to alter them for Owen's room. I used the Nightlife papers from October Afternoon. Very fun!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Those layouts turned out great Rebecca! I really like the letters too :) and you are right.....Ethan will not be too impressed with the photo evidence of him in pink polka dot boots!!!! ;) lol, too funny!