Thursday, July 27, 2006

Housework and all that stuff

You know I thought that with me being off this summer from work I'd have a clean, organized house. Apparently I'm not that kind of a person. Don't get me wrong I like a clean house but man, to get the gumption up to do it is another story. As I sit here and veg, I have a huge pile of laundry to put away, floors to sweep and mop, kitchen counters to clean and don't get me started on the basement. I really need some house elves I decided. Then I could watch TV, play with the kids and scrapbook without feeling guilty ;) But alas, I don't think its going to happen. Off I go to find something else to distract me from the mess...

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

lol, we are so obviously related! Hey Congratulations on the design team!!!! Can't wait to hear more about it, not too sure exactly what it all means. LOVE that you are updating your blog daily =) Keep it up! Gives me something fun to read in the mornings. Have a good weekend, and we'll probably see you on Sunday!?