Monday, July 31, 2006

What a weekend!

I'm almost glad that its Monday! We were so busy this weekend, moving furniture and rearranging stuff. I finally got my scrapbooking room under control. Looking in there I have way too much stuff! Time to ebay some surplus. Speaking of ebay, just scored some really great deals on jeans and star trek dvds. Very cool, especially since I've got a tv and dvd player in my scrapbooking room. This makes me so happy :) Now I can watch star trek and scrap my little heart out. My wonderful dh is heading to the city for work today so he's stopping by costco for me to get me new jeans, should be interesting. Once the kids are awake and functioning we are off to LLB to do errands and pick up groceries for a birthday party we are having for Ron. Mexican food, pinata, sugar free candies ole` ! I'm also hoping to get some pictures developed for my scrapbooking night on Wednesday so we'll see how much damage they can do there in town. It just takes way too long to upload them here in dial up land. So I'm off to get the offspring out of bed and dressed to begin the day...

No comments: