Friday, July 28, 2006

I admit it

I totally have camera envy. Don't get me wrong, I love my little S1 IS but it so doesn't thrill me anymore. I get frustrated with the horrible low light capablities and the fact that I've missed some really great shots at times where I needed some speed. I want a new camera. I've already put the wheels in motion. Step 1. Buy Ron a really awesome table saw that will be all the saw he'll ever need. (This way I've paved the way for me getting an awesome camera) Step 2. Mention the drawbacks to my camera every few days/weeks. Step 3. As for a dslr for my 30th birthday.

The only problem is that step 3 isn't for a whole nother year! :( Wonder if I can win some money for a new camera? Hey its a thought ;)

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

OH, I so hear you on this.... love the steps to get Ron to go in on this purchase... I've been mentioning it every other time i pull out my camera how "crappy" it really is now.... lol, but yeahhhh I get a new one in September... CAN'T WAIT! As soon as you get one, I think we should sign up for a course at Nait... would be cool.