Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I've decided that...

New pretty jammies make me sleep better :) I took the kids to the city yesterday (had to pick up my modem) and I hit the jackpot at La Senza. Seriously good deals there. I'm currently sitting in my new comfy jammies feeling oh so pretty. Even with the bed head. We had a really great day yesterday. Hooked up with some amazing deals at The Children's Place, school clothes and such for the kids. I tried to find a dress for my cousin's reception at the end of August and I bombed there. Nothing that I tried fit, all too big. That was way too cool, yet not. So I bought a cute skirt and sandels that I can use. Went to costco and found cute cute Kenneth Cole jeans, looked at the size 8s and said no way are they going to fit me so I bought the 10s. I get home and the 10s are way too huge. Should have bought the 8s. Problem is that my Abby lost my reciept so I'll see if my sil wants them and I'll go get the 8s. It funny cause my mind still sees me as bigger than I am. I wonder how long that will take to change?

No comments: