Friday, September 08, 2006

Flippin' Dial up :(

Dial up is seriously going to be the death of me. I'm sure that I wait about 85% of the time waiting for something to either load or download. Soon this will all change.

I didn't get a chance to see Grandma yesterday because Abby had a cold and the last thing I want to do is expose her to Grandma who is recovering. So I will go today afterschool.

Almost done the pheasant project, will finish it up tonight. Can't tell you how much I want this silly thing done and overwith.

I made the most incredible healthy zuccini bread last night, only one loaf left already, very good. Yes, its GI Friendly ;)

Got my camera bag and memory card yesterday. I ordered a red backpack style bag that's big enough to fit the camera 2/3 extra lenses and a flash or another camera body. I figured that I'd rather have a bit more room at the begining then run out of space and have a buy a new one later. 6 more days!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Hey, mind sharing the zuccini loaf recipe? I am back on track... although I really need to buy some new runners so I can go on my treadmill again...my others were so squishy and I did use them for over a year.. but just one too many blisters! I'm inspired by September... the month that you and Adrienne both started your *lifestyle* changes :) Talk to ya soon!