Monday, September 11, 2006

Weekend's Over

Whew! What a tiring weekend and its not going to stop yet. After not finishing up the pheasant project and having sick kids, Sunday was a relaxing day. The Club barbeque was pretty good, I got to take a bunch of great pictures. So Ron got to do what he liked and I did too :) I got some amazing pictures of some Australian Geese (have to check with Ron on the name of them). They were so cool, grey birds, pink legs, black feet and a lime green beak. Though they looked more like a New Zealand bird to me, I'll post pictures later. Very cool to get into the pens and get pictures without wire in the way. I even caught some swans fighting. I love this photography thing. 4 DAYS TILL I GET MY CAMERA!!! I'm so flippin' excited!!!! I bought new batteries, got my camera bag and a new memory card, I'm SET baby!

On a side note, I got a ton of great new clothes from a friend of mine and honestly have more clothes now than I've ever had, and they fit!!! Loving the new slimmer look.

Still working my way through my Star Trek Voyager series, now on the end of season 5. Going to have to start looking for Star Trek Deep Space 9. What else am I going to watch during my scrapping time? ;)

I put up my design team assignments for September up on Scrapper's Haven. Had so much fun with this set of products. I even made some scrapping home decor! Check it out at www.scrappershaven.ca under the gallery in my name.

That's all for now, have a great day!

No comments: