Thursday, September 21, 2006

Trying again...

Ok, I'm trying the newly resized pictures now. Today is a perfect play-on-the-computer-scrapbook-and-stay-warm kinda day. Ethan is off to school, Abby is watching Dora and I'm enjoying a wonderful, I've had too many cup of coffee. Definately thinking about making another pot. Gotta love these days off :) Planning on finishing up some scrapbook pages and doing a smattering of laundry, have a roast in my crock pot that totally makes supper a breeze tonight. Add salad, will eat!

I'm getting really excited about Scrapfest on Saturday, get to meet Ali Edwards (insert giddy smiley here) Yes, I admit I'm a great big dork. But you know what? I don't care ;)

On another note we've just got word that we should be getting high speed interet by the end of October. Can I hear an AMEN!!!??? (ok I've tried 3 times and it won't let me load the pictures...grrrrrrrr!)

No comments: